Monday, October 28, 2013

You Spin Me Right Round

I'm all about the classics. I buy things that I'd like to be wearing in five years, rather than just following the trends and wasting money on something that will just be sold to Crossroads as soon as it goes out of style. Yet sometimes a mini-trend comes along that just clicks with me. Whether it's the vintage feel (every trend comes back around), or just that Alexa Chung rocked it, I love the current mini-trend of round cross-body bags. Rock it now before it blows up and is on the shelves of every Forever 21 and H&M for miles around.



Alexa's Carven round bag, see below to purchase (color not available online)

Laura Carmichael from Downton Abbey proved she's way more fashionable than her TV counterpart by showing up at London Fashion Week with a Carven round bag. 


Buy it here

I just purchased this one by Kelsi Dagger that I saw on whowhatwear.com. I love the classic color and simple style of the bag. It has a timeless feel, despite the unusual shape. Hopefully it'll be something that will wear well and I'll be able to bring out again in several years when it comes back into style!

Buy it here

I also like this Topshop studded one, which is more trend, less classic.

Buy it here

There are also some great vintage ones of course, so check out these great ones before they're snapped up by someone else (possibly me).

Like this one




Happy Shopping!






1 comment:

Lisa said...

So cute!! i want one!